Friday, May 25, 2012

Big day!!!

Well my fellow savvy foodies...I did it!  Today is the first day of the rest of my career!  I signed up (and plunked down some cash) to study with the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) to become a personal trainer!!!

 I have six months to study and pass.  I'm going to apologize ahead of time - I'll be learning sooooo....much and I will be sharing!  Now to my dearly beloved friends and family - if you don't want to know what I'm learning, our agreed upon safe word will be 'blue'.  Just say 'blue' and I'll shut it ;)

I have never been so excited to start learning how to best help others (and myself) stay healthy and strong.  I'll be posting as I learn...wish me luck!!!

P.S. if anyone knows a celeb who needs to shed some weight PLEASE send them my way...in 6 months!


No comments: